No Stress Cold Data Storage
No Stress Cold Data Storage
What is Cold Data Storage? – Cold Data is critical information/data, which you cannot afford to lose, you may never need it, but you might. Therefore, finding a cost-effective No Stress Cold Data Storage is the best way to store extremely important data.
Some questions you need to ask yourself about Cold Data Storage follows: –
What kind of cold data storage solutions should you use?
What is the best solution if you don’t want your data clogging up your servers?
What files need access intermittently e.g. in case of litigation?
Storage of Data Personal and Business.
On a personal level where do you keep those irreplaceable pictures of your great-grandmother? What about your wedding video and those pictures you took on your honeymoon plus many, many years of your family’s history? This is a perfect example of how cold data storage can benefit you personally.
- Cold data storage empowers businesses to maximize their storage infrastructure.
- Protect the primary storage of inactive data from being overburdened.
- Use more efficient inactive data processing resources.
- Dramatically reduce the cost of storage.
- It makes it easier to store data.
- Adheres to strict regulatory and governmental regulations.
What is Tiering of Data Storage? Plus, how can Hot and Cold Data Storage Reduce Storage Costs?
Ever wonder how data can be Cold, Warm, or Hot? Classifying your data by temperature is great way to tell what is important and what is not. What needs access regularly or just occasionally? Different organisations use different definitions. Here is one way to look at it:
Hot storage is used for frequent and fast access as well as for overwriting and updating data frequently.
Warm data is the data people are looking for. Think of this as content. When you are writing an email, the data you enter your draft is warm data.
Cold Data is critical information/data, which you cannot afford to lose, that you may never need, but you might. Therefore, having this Cold Data copied and stored in an off-site location is imperative for your business.
A short example of my own experience with incorrect Data storage: – Many years ago, I had a “computer Expert” (which is debatable) come and assist with a computer issue. To cut a long story short they wiped my hard drive and lost many years of accumulated Data. As a health professional I had a backup of all my client files but not my day to day critical Data used to run my business. Operating Manuals, Excel spread sheets, promotional material and anything, everything to run and manage a busy office. A quick visit to the Lawyer and the Computer Expert quickly disappeared. This left me $15,000 in the red to recreate the key items to run a business. Please, learn from my mistake and always have as many copies of your critical data plus stored off site. A friend’s practice which burnt to the ground reminded me of this.
What about the Black Swan of Data Storage?
Have you heard about the Carrington Event of 1859? The biggest solar storm on record happened in 1859, during a solar maximum. That storm has been dubbed the Carrington Event, after British astronomer Richard Carrington, who witnessed the megaflare and was the first to realize the link between activity on the sun and geomagnetic disturbances on Earth. During this Event, the northern lights were reported as far south as Cuba and Honolulu. Some southern lights were as far north as Santiago, Chile.
The flares were so powerful that people in the north-eastern U.S. could read newspaper print just from the light of the aurora at night. In addition, the geomagnetic disturbances were strong enough that telegraph operators reported sparks leaping from their equipment—some bad enough to start fires. In 1859, such reports were mostly curiosities. But if something similar happened today, the world’s high-tech infrastructure could grind to a halt. How prepared are you for such an event?
Simplify Data Storage and where to keep it?
As with any storage options, the warehousing of data without continuous oversight may be ineffective. Your stored data may change in capacity it can either increase or decrease based on your business ever changing needs.
Your storage administrators may need to consider cold date storage which can free up substantial space on your servers. The simplest way is to store your data it in a secure facility or vault. Private organisations such as Private Vaults Australia can assist businesses in storing their cold data in a flood free, fire resistant facility. This combined with easy access and low fees is a guaranteed No Stress Cold Data Storage solution.
Storing your critical Data off site can save dollars by minimizing expansion of your existing servers. Online storage solutions costs are increasing along with bandwidth required and time to upload your data. These solutions are becoming cost prohibitive for some smaller organizations.
You will no longer need to wonder about increasing your current storage capacity or accessibility at Private Vaults Australia.
- $270/annum ($22.50/month)
- $30 month to month rental
- Up to 10 kilograms of Bullion
- Ideal storage for jewellery, medals, hard drives
- $470/annum ($39.17 /Month)
- $46 month to month rental
- Up to 20 kilograms of Bullion
- Coin or stamp collections, Jewellery, Currency
- Important or confidential documents
- $550/annum ($45.84/month)
- $53 month to month rental
- Up to 40 kilograms of Bullion
- A4 Documents
- Currency, collectable items, Jewellery
- Family heirlooms
- $650/annum ($54.17/month)
- $61 month to month rental
- Up to 50 kilograms of Bullion
- Storage of Larger valuables
- Irreplacable Items
BULLION LOCKER SMALL
- $1,490/annum ($124.17/month)
- $135 month to month rental
- Large Collection of Document Storage A4 Document Folders, Legal Satchel, Jewellery Boxes *200 Kilos of Bullion or Coins
BULLION LOCKER LARGE
- $2,490/annum ($207.50/month)
- $220 month to month rental
- Bullion Safe – Musical Instrument, Currency, Passport, Jewellery Boxes, Large Collection of Document Storage, 350 Kilos of Bullion and Coins
DOCUMENT STORAGE BOX
- Private or Personal Document Storage
- Financial Records Storage
- Legal Document Storage
- Medical Records Storage
You are only allowed to keep items which are Lawful, and you may not store anything that is of an illegal nature.
If we become aware of any breaches, your lease will be terminated immediately.
2 Months Free, No long term commitment necessary.* Limited spots available.