Insurance Offered at Private Vaults Australia
Private vaults are the best option if you want to keep your hard-earned and valuable assets safe and secure. We always recommend protecting what cannot be replaced! Whether you need to keep your bullion or currency from the prying eyes of the government, to store personal documents or corporate files away from damage, or gold and silver storage solutions, Private Vaults Australia has you covered. Apart from providing top-notch security and privacy, we also offer value-added services like insurance coverage for all your valuable assets. Today, we will discuss the insurance offered at Private Vaults Australia.
The Downside of Bank Storage
While banks offer safe deposit services, it is important to note that independent and private safe deposit box (SDB) facilities like us at Private Vaults Australia offer superior offerings not only in terms of security and privacy but also in insurance.
Banks do not offer insurance coverage on their safe deposit boxes and would often require that you place the items you store with them under your home insurance policy. This means your premiums will also increase depending on the value of the assets you keep in a bank vault.
Our Insurance Offering
Unlike banks, we provide insurance coverage not only for your safe deposit box but also for its contents. We offer a fully custodial and fully insured vaulting service for your gold and silver bullion and precious metals, jewellery, currency, documents, and other priceless items you wish to keep in our facility. All of our SDB’s come with complimentary insurance of $10,000 which effectively protects it from theft, fire, flood and natural disasters.
What’s more, we offer additional insurance coverage through our world class insurer should our clients wish to have more coverage for their stored assets. Note, however, that disclosure of the items contained in the SDB will be passed on to the insurer. Additional insurance premiums are available as little as $31 per annum for every additional $10,000 through our third-party insurance brokers.
Benefits of Private Vaults Australia Insurance
At Private Vaults Australia, we are committed to giving our clients absolute peace of mind. This is why we make sure that you have complete discretion over the SDB you rent and that your valuables are kept under unparalleled and state-of-the-art security measures. We advise you to Protect what cannot be replaced. Part of this commitment is giving our clients insurance coverage for the important items they choose to put under our care. Our insurance offering has the following benefits:
- Our insurance application is simple. You only need to reach out to us and we will give you the full details of how you can avail of our services.
- We cover a wide array of classes of property including jewelry, bullion, paper gold, precious metals, heirlooms, rare coins, currencies, hard drives, and documents such as titles, deeds, and bonds.
- Our third-party insurer is known globally and has been providing tailored insurance and reinsurance solutions in Australia.
- Your items are protected from the Australian (CASS LINK TO THE OTHER BLOGS ON THESE SUBJECTS) Bank Bail-In Law and fiat currency collapse as well as from instances of fire, flood, robbery and burglary, acts of terrorism, water damage situations, and natural disasters.
- Your home insurance premiums can be reduced when you store valuable items outside of your home.
To learn more about the insurance offered at Private Vaults Australia and to know more about our storage services, don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 888 782
Register now to receive our opening offer - 3 Months Free on your first year, limited spots are available